Saturday, August 29, 2009

the poet speaks allowd without words!

as i walked in the beach seamed to dissappear and wander light crowded my sight and the wind was still magnificant skin barrowed time long time to stay afloat begining to drift now i feel clean better better than before lost at sea but found in fear i always saw it in thier walk i could smell it.




before we go id like to say im tired im straight lined up with the cloth branded to my own living in some sort of sunlit bed of truth long lasted brutally treasured honest beauty my rings if life tell time and share space with the pines knowing all knowing little of nothing at all speculate to reckon my speacialty bring on the wolves tie me up trudge in the darkness of our past and tread lightly on our future i spoke for myself thats all im abided to do take my hand and ill show you the face of trust.


ode to you soft and warm your kiss
is my underlying thought
my existential life never understood by
overlooking beings my love is the pillow you seek the
blanket you weep the underlying breath
you leap look along the riverside you
understand
without
knowing
I'm your
love your
long long
road you
travel and the
train
you ride the map you
read and the
look
you
give.


spend time to wonder
spend it on jewelry
clothes and
other items that
entice you
on bad taste
good literature
and ignorant foresight
im a human
whatever that means
and i stand alone
but with many o
others behind me
you looked at me
once and said forgive me
but all i did was laugh
and find another drink
behind this blanket
im in a cacoon and
im searching
for a way
out.
feeling hopelessly
talented
my stack is running
short
and breaths are
harder to
take.
love me
cause thats
all
you want to
do
believe me
im weak
but im strong
in the sense
of im waiting
for
i dont
know what?
belonging here is
my occupation...............
the beginning.


she loves
she loves
she has so many
words
she
wants to write
she has to
she has to
my words
inspire
my words intrigue
my heart
her heart
binded as ywo
feel it breath it
my heart quivers
lemon belly aches
bathing
smocking
clean
enough
to be
examined
elegant
in a way
so
defined
so enriched
beloved
you are
my
heart.



cool
subjective
saturated in loathing
of loosing the feeling
the emptiness
of breathlessness
listen
do you hear it?
bee hives swarm
and people shoot guns
my internal clock says
go ahead try to sleep
fog
rain
sunlight
all can be friendly
if you invite them for
drinks
i never notice
my deepest breath
for i
am
asleep.


The congenial liberty to sacrifice a brilliant thought comes in waves of boredom and thrives in lifeless beings of star studded stardom for the fishes. black lungs and dry lips, clenched fingers and white knuckles, liver spots and weakness. neither appreciate each other for dire similarities just fight with one another for status and clout. define government. humor the populous and destroy all that you work so strenuously for day to day. sixth percent full moon of the frontal lobe with a lustrous fascination and obsession for the remaining 94th percentile to achieve a full beneficiary of destruction and selfish governing of the solar system. lets be polite to the present day. look beyond the glory of long awaited saturation of fear and war. over concentrated youth, overwhelming conversations of nonsense and habitual small talk to drown out empty spaces between us. walk the talk or walk the plank, your choice is yours for a reason. trade debt for a new one. trade love for lust. trade life for financial abundance. trade music for negativity. trade us for them. trade bite for bite. trade hate for hate. trade time for a worthless job that doesn't even better the world let alone you. its the american way. all for money? or all for maturity? take your pick, i know you already have. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment